Android CDC Driver Download is one of the crucial Software program to Flash, Update, Upgrade, and Restore your Android-based smartphone to the Computer. Mostly, the Android CDC driver is required when your Android phone stuck at the bootlogo. So, the Android CDC Driver will certainly fix the problem by perceiving your phone through the CDC Driver Serial Port.
If you want to Flash your Android phone, then first you have to download and install the Android CDC driver on your computer. Without this Driver, you PC won’t be able to recognize your Phone. Perhaps, the Android CDC driver will allow you to detect any Qualcomm, MTK smartphones into several flash tools to repair your phone quite easy.
CDC Preloader driver supports an auto-installer package mostly for Windows 10 and also, it is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows XP. Although, the incredible driver comes with an attractive and simple user-interface that makes it more easy to understand and use.
So, in this post we have shared two versions of this popular CDC Driver. The first one is 32-bit and the other is 64-bit windows operating system. Choose your suitable version and download the setup on your PC. Look through the article to know more about CDC Driver download for windows 10.
Features of Android CDC Driver
The helpful Driver is easy to install and use its functions. Therefore, the software program works for both Qualcomm and MTK-based android devices. Also, it is 100% workable and verified. Although, you don’t need to feel worry about viruses and Malware.
- Manual Driver setup is available. If the auto-installer package is not working, then you can manually install the driver on your PC through windows device manager.
- The SP Flash tool is compatible with many MTK-devices. Therefore, you can install the tool and flash your MTK-phone without facing any issue.
- Paid Box Setup is also enabled in the driver. That supports many repairing boxes and software.
- The CDC Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. (32-Bit & 64-Bit).
- Comes with an attractive user-interface and easy to install.
- Many More…
Supporting Software Tools
- Android Multi Tool
- MTK-FRP Tool
- MediaTek PC Suite
- SP Flash Tool
- Miracle Box Setup
- Volcano Box Setup
- MCT MTK Tool
- CM2 MTK Box Tool
- MRT Tool
- Medusa Tool
- Piranha Box
- Falcon Box
- All FRP Bypass Tool
How to Download CDC Android Serial Driver Manually?
As I told earlier, CDC Android driver comes with a easy process to download and install on your PC. But somehow, you have to take care of some steps. So, I have written a easy download step below. Just follow the steps carefully.
- If you are using Windows 8 or above version, first turn off ‘Driver Signature Verification’ on your computer.
- Now open Command Prompt (CMD) after enabling Administrator Permission on your PC.
- Copy and paste the code (bcdedit/ set testsigning on) in the CMD Window.
- Once entered the code (bcdedit/ set testsigning off) and Exit the Test Mode.
- That’s it, now follow the below Installation process to launch the CDC driver on PC.
How to Install CDC Android Driver Latest Version?
- First, Download the CDC Android Driver from the above download button.
- Now Right-click on My Computer and select Manage Option.
- Here select the Device Manager option, click on Action and then Tap Add Legacy Hardware.
- After Adding, a Add Hardware Wizard will open and click Next.
- Now just click on the (Install the Hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Now In Command Hardware types, simply select Show all devices and Tap Next.
- Click on Have Disk and locate the extracted Android_CDC_Driver.inf.
- That’s it Click on Next and click Finish to complete the installation.
After reading the article, I am hopeful that you will be able to download the CDC Android driver on your PC without facing any trouble. So, at last if you have any queries about this Android driver, then contact with us. We will reach you as soon as possible and help you to fix your issues Thanks.