VG SPD Reset Tool
8 Feb, 2024Size
VG SPD Reset Tool is a reliable, secure, and easy-to-use Windows software tool that supports various Spreadtrum (SPD) UniSOC-based Android devices. The basic function of this software tool is to Factory Reset, Remove User Data, Unlock Password/Pattern, User lock, and perform other functions on your device. Thus, it is compatible with all Windows OS (32-bit and 64-bit).
In addition, the VG SPD Tool supports various Android Spreadtrum devices including, Tecno, Itel, Infinix, Realme, and other prominent devices running on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10Q, Android 10, Android 12, and Android 13 versions. The best thing about this software tool is that it is 100% free to download, install, and use on your Windows computers.
Features of VG SPD Reset Tool:
The Android Repair Tool comes with real-time features and built-in functions. With this setup, users can unlock, repair, and fix software issues through a simple and quick procedure. In the following topics, I have added some key capabilities of this dramatic software tool.
One of the primary advantages of this Windows tool is to Factory Reset your Android SPD-based devices. Thus, the latest setup has some improvements and added more Android devices to perform this useful function.
This incredible feature allows Android users to handily unlock patterns, passwords, and pin locks with just a single click. If you are facing unlocking issues on your Spreadtrum Android devices, then this reliable feature is for you.
Fix Software issues:
It is a must-have Android tool for those users who want to repair software issues on their Smartphones and Tablet devices. With this feature, users can fix battery drain, insufficient storage space, slow performance, and many other issues.
It is a user-friendly Windows software that provides easy-to-use and smooth navigation. It does not require any technical experience to use the tool on your Windows computer.
Also Read: MTK Client Tool Download
How to Install and Use the VG SPD Reset Tool on a Windows PC?
In order to install and use the Tool on your Windows Computer, follow the below complete guidelines.
- First, Download and Extract the VG SPD Reset Tool on your computer.
- Then, open the Extracted Folder and Run the Tool as Admin.
- Run the Tool and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Simply, open the Tool and Click on the Factory Reset option.
- Now Power off your Android SPD Phone and Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- After that, connect your Android phone to your computer via any Data USB Cable.
- Now the tool will detect your device and show the detailed information on the screen.
- Finally, select any function that you want to perform on your Android device.
- Wait for a couple of minutes to complete the process.
- Once the process is completed, Disconnect your Android phone.
What are the Specifications for Using the VG SPD Reset Tool?
- USB Driver: Download and Install the exact USB Driver for your Android phone.
- USB Cable: Use the original Data USB Cable to avoid connection issues.
- Take a Backup: Don’t forget to take a backup of all important data stored on your Android phone before performing any task.
- Free Space: 100 of Free Space is required.
In conclusion, the VG SPD Reset Tool is a first-choice software tool for performing multiple functions on your Android devices. It performs real-time functionalities and updates that help you to avail new features and many improvements to enhance your experience. So, if you want a hassle-free solution to repair and unlock your Android Spreadtrum UniSOC-based phones, then look no further! Download the Tool on your PC.