Download RSD Lite Tool
29 Dec, 2023Size
Hello Friends, Welcome back to another thrilling post. Introducing the RSD Lite Tool, the ultimate solution to Flash the Stock Firmware (ROM) on Motorola Smartphones and Tablet devices. This incredible software tool was officially created and introduced by Motorola Mobility LLC. In this short article, we have shared the direct download link to download this helpful Software Tool.
Features of RSD Lite Tool:
The RSD Lite Tool comes with several features and characteristics which I have briefly described below. With this Tool, you can readily flash and install Stock Firmware on your Motorola Smartphones and Tablet devices.
Decent User Interface:
The user interface of this Windows Software Tool is straightforward. It helps you to readily flash and install the Motorola Devices’s Firmware. Moreover, it will provide the official Stock Firmware files for your devices as well as show the complete information of the connected devices including, the Model Number, port Number, Port Type, IMEI, ESN, MEID Number, Status, and Progress.
Flash Stock Firmware:
This Windows Software Tool will allow you to Flash the Stock Firmware (Flash File) on your Motorola-based Smartphones, Tablets, Feature Phones, and smartwatches. The process of installing this Firmware File is easy, just locate the exact Firmware File and then load the firmware file in the tool. That’s it. You are ready to flash the file at any time.
Offers Multiple Formats:
With this Flashing Tool, you can perform functions with multiple Formats including, XML, shx, SBF, hsx, zip, bzip, gz, tgz, and bz2. Moreover, this Tool supports a massive collection of Motorola-based smartphones and tablet devices.
This Tool supports several configuration options, including, Flash Flex options, UID options, Image File options, Flash Modes, and Switch to MTK Download. Moreover, it also helps you to choose ODM Serial, Restart after Flexing, and TI Bank Flash.
Also Read: Motorola Flash File
How to Use the RSD Lite Tool on a PC?
- First, Download and Install the official Motorola USB Driver on your Computer. If you have already installed the Driver, then SKIP the option.
- Next, Download and Extract the Motorola RSD Lite Tool on your Computer. After Extraction of the files, you will see some options.
- Simply, install and open the RSD Lite Tool Setup on your Computer.
- Once installation is completed, Launch the RSD Lite Tool Setup on your Desktop.
- Next, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware that you want to Flash on your Motorola device.
- Once you have added the firmware files, complete file properties will be shown on the right panel.
- Now, connect your Motorola device to your Computer (make sure it is in Fastboot Mode). To do that, Press the Volume Down+Power Button at a time.
- Once your device is connected to your Computer, your device information will be shown in the information Area.
- Next, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Wait for 5-6 Minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you will see a finished message on your Screen.
- Finally, Disconnect your Motorola phone to your Computer and Restart your phone.
Supporting Windows OS:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download RSD Lite Tool:
We have shared the direct download link to download the RSD Lite Tool in this short article. The process is simple and quick. Just follow the above-mentioned process to flash and install the Firmware Files on your Computer. Besides, if you have any queries about this Tool, then feel free to share them with us.