Having software problems with your smartphone, or your device isn’t working well and you need help to fix it. Then today we are here to introduce a software application tool to fix all the software errors. Rescue and Smart Assistant (RSA) for Motorola and Lenovo smartphone tool is a software tool to reflash the firmware on your device.
Then RSA rescue feature should be used when your device is not performing well. It is having issues while powering up to normal use mode. Many times by reinstalling the firmware of your device may fix the issue. It is a flashing tool which assist a lot in repairing your Lenovo and Motorola based mobile phones.
What is Rescue and Smart Assistant(RSA) Tool?
Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool is a software application tool for Lenovo and Motorola smartphones. It provide a great assistance to keep your device updated and fix all software related issue with your device. By this software tool you can install firmware on your device.
Your device can work well by the use of Rescue feature you can install firmware of your device. Keep in mind that during rescue procedure your data stored on your phone will be lost.
In addition the RSA provides another feature to take backup of your important data. By which your data will be store on a secured place and after the rescue process you can again restore it.
RSA Key Features:
- Rescue to fix software related issue of your Lenovo and Motorola Smartphones
- Manage your device data from your pc
- Backup and restore data between device an pc
- Transfer data between your computer and device
- Import data from your pc to your device
- Copy text between device and PC
- Make animated GIFs from pictures on pc
- Record device screen
- Furthermore it acts as a Lenovo PC Suite
- Easy user interface so no technical skill is require
- Smooth in working
- Light weight software program
- Moreover, free to downlaod
- No license and activation code is require
Interface of Rescue and Smart Assistant(RSA):
The latest version of Rescue and Smart Assistant (RSA) V 6.22 for Motorola and Lenovo interface comprises of some additional features. When you launch RSA V 6.22 on your computer or laptop then at the start you will find three options which includes.
In the rescue feature you can rescue your device, which means you can repair all the software related issues in your device. And you can download and install the suitable firmware for your device. By which your device will work smoothly and many software issues will be fixed. To rescue you have to download the firmware of your device and then your can reinstall the updated firmware on your device.
My device option comprises with many tabs, which includes Home Button where you will find all the information about your device. Like you will find your device model, your device IMEI number, your device name, which software your device currently using. Moreover, its android version, and more details about your device.
Just below the Home tab your will find Apps Tab where you will find all the Applications installed on your device. You can also uninstall and install new applications on your device from your PC.
Below the Apps tab your will find the Pictures Tab form which you can view all the images stored on your device. Furthermore you can also make changes to them or you can transfer the images from your device to your PC.
then there is a Songs Tab which you will find below the picture tab. You can get access to all the songs and music stored on your device and you can also transfer songs and music to your personal computer.
In addition you will also find a Video Tab from where you will find all the videos saved on your device. And your can also make changes to them, like you can delete videos of your device directly from your pc and also transfer videos to your pc.
Contact Tab is also available from which you can view all the contact list stored on your device. Moreover, you can also edit, delete, or add new contact directly from your pc.
Files is the feature of My Device option, by hitting the files tab your will find all the files stored on your device and also make changes on them.
Backup & Restore:
Backup and restore feature is available on Rescue and Smart Assistant tool which is a very great thing. Moreover, the backup feature allows you to take backup of your important data. Like images, videos, apps, contacts, text messages, and personal files stored on your device. You can take backup and store them in a secure place and you can also restore the backup when needed.
Tool box is another amazing feature of RSA by the help of which you can copy text between your device and computer. Furthermore, you can make animated GIFs from pictures on PC, make ringtones from music and also provides access to screen recording.
How to do the process of Rescue with RSA?
If you want to repair all the software issue of your device then you have to update the firmware of your device. Which helps to fix all the software related issue of your device. In the rescue process you can install the firmware that best suites your device.
Thins to keep in mind before rescue process:
- Make sure you have a qualified or Original USB data cable
- Be sure the phone/tablet is charge 60% or above
- Check that your pc has 5GB or more space to download and unzip the firmware file.
Steps to be followed during Rescue process:
- First you need to connect your device with a quality USB data cable. And make sure that the device couldn’t be disconnected during the process of Rescue. Why we recommend Rescue and Smart Assistant (RSA) to recue your device? Beasue this software tool really helps you to find the best firmware which suites your device.
- Second launch the RSA tool on your computer then click the rescue feature so you will find some important instructions mentioned above.
- Carefully read the instructions and click on the Phone Rescue button.
- Here we’re going to walk you through how to connect your phone to fastboot, mode. The android operating must be in fast boot mode in order to use resuce.
- So once your cable and phone is available click the next button.
- Now power off your phone, once it is powered off go ahead and click on the next button.
- Connect your USB data cable to your pc first, and then go ahead and click on the next button.
- Here’s is a little complicated with holding your phone in your hand. With your finger press and hold the volume down key. Once the volume down key is selected then go ahead and connect your phone with the USB data cable.
- And then with the volume key still pressed you will eventually see the green android icon.
- When you see the green android logo on your phone display then release the volume down key.
- Once the RSA tool detect your phone in fastboot mode the screen will automatically switch over to show what your device credentials are. It will show model name, IMEI, serial number as well as software version.
- Now go ahead and click on the download button to download the suitable firmware file of your device.
- Once the download process completed then it will shows zero time left. Keep in mind that it still needs to go through the firmware unzip. At this point when the firmware is fully downloaded and unzipped you are now ready to strat the rescue process.
- Furthermore, go ahead and click on the Start Rescue button.
- Now if you’re already on the latest version go ahead and click on OK.
- When you complete the rescue process it will show a confirmation message then click on the OK button. Last click on the finish button, at this process your phone will be powered off and the RSA will be closed.
- Make sure your device is not disconnect during the Rescue process and you have taken the backup of your data.
How to create a Lenovo ID or Login to RSA?
If you want to to create a Lenovo ID then launch the RSA. At the top right corner you will find Account icon click on it and click on Sign UP button. Now it will ask for your email ID, enter Email ID on the required field and click on the next button. Moreover you have to fill all the required information and proceed to next. Last it will sent you a confirmation mail to the email ID which yo have entered at the beginning. Open your Gmail account and confirm your email. Then open RSA software tool again and click on the login button. Enter your email and password to get access to Rescue and Smart Assistance tool in your windows.
Downloading and Installation of Rescue and Smart Assistant :
- First download the Rescue and Smart Assistant tool for Lenovo and Motorola by hitting the top download button.
- Second go to the “downloads” folder of your pc you will find the downloaded file.
- As the file in Zip format so you need to extract using an extraction tool.
- And then you will get the installation setup.
- Double click on the setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
Last, that’s all information about Rescue and Smart Assistant V6.22. We have tried our best to describe our best knowledge about RSA. I do believe you have well understand the the downloading, installation and rescue process. Beside this if you find any kind of trouble in any of the above case. Then feel free to contact us, we will try our best to reach you back as soon as possible. Lastly, provide a review about this software application on the comment box. Thank You!