Download Pandora Tool
27 Dec, 2023Version
Download Pandora Tool from the fresh & direct given download link. It is a small Windows application that allows users to adjust the phone’s RF Parameters on Android Spreadtrum and Unisoc Chipset devices. This application provides two modes to connect the phone including, Calibration Mode and Normal Mode.
In this short article, we have shared the updated version of Pandora Tool v6.02 and its previous versions. Besides, this application will allow you to get complete information about your device and perform other functions without paying a single cent. It is a must-have tool for both Mobile users and Technicians.
Features of Pandora Tool v6.02:
This incredible Windows application comes with many features and built-in functions which I have pithily clarified below. Before going to use the application, make sure to read the below features to determine its workable features and diverse partitions.
The good is that it is a portable application which means you don’t need to install this Windows application on your Computer. Simply, Download and Extract the package on your Computer, and use the application.
Diverse System Modes:
Pandora Tool comes with several system Modes, including the Calibration Mode and Normal Mode. The Calibration Mode will allow you to calibrate the Spreadtrum/Unisoc devices from your Personal Computer. In this mode, you have to disconnect the V-BUS and then turn on your device for the test. On the other hand, turn on your device and connect it to your Computer for the test. You can perform this test easily and quickly in Normal Mode.
Device Under Test Interface (DUT):
This feature supports some primary options, including the Chipset type, Mode options, Port type, auto-read standard information of the device, and connect Button.
Complete Information of the Device:
This feature allows you to provide complete information about the connected device, including the baseband Chip, IMEI, and IMEI 2 number, SN1 and SN2 Addresses, Bluetooth Address, and Wi-Fi Address.
Also Read: RowFW Tool
Supporting Windows OS:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
How to Use the Pandora Tool on your Computer?
- First, download and install the Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. (In case, if you have already installed the Driver, then Skip the option).
- Next, Download and Extract the Pandora Tool v6.02 on your Computer. After Extracting the Tool, you will see the below options.
- Now, open and launch the Pandora.exe file.
- Then, you will see three major partitions in this application (Connecting Region, Main Functions Region, and Log Area).
- Next, Click on the device Button to analyze the meter and power supply of your Spreadtrum device.
- After doing the configuration, Click on the OK Button to close the Dialog Area.
- Now, connect your Spreadtrum device to your Computer and Click on the AT Button to send and receive commands to your Spreadtrum/Unisoc devices.
- Once you have launched the Command Dialog Box, select the request type from the Drop Down Menu and Click on the Send Button. After sending the command, the response from your Spreadtrum/Unisoc device will be displayed in the Responded Area.
- Now, you will see a CP-TAB option. You will find the Write options that allow you to read and write the IMEI, BlueTooth, and Wi-Fi addresses on your Spreadtrum/Unisoc devices.
- Simply, Enter the IMEI number in the IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 Area. Then, click on the Write Button to write the IMEI on your device.
- Besides, you will see a Cell Power option in this area. This option will allow you to adjust the power of your device.
- Backup of your data: Don’t forget to take a backup of your important data stored on your Android device. After performing these functions, you can easily restore your data.
- USB Cable: Connect your Android device to your Computer through the original Data USB Cable to avoid connectivity issues.
- Credits: Pandora Tool is created and distributed by Spreadtrum/Unisoc Inc. So, full credit goes to the App developers.
Download Pandora Tool Previous Versions:
You can download the previous versions of this Pandora Tool from below fresh links below. On the other hand, we have also shared the latest edition of this software tool.